Ol' Fett-head does a swan-dive, with a half-gainer... Right into the mouth of the sarlacc pit! AAAAAAHH!!
—Me, paraphrasing Raphael to a friend.
Green is the color of grass, and of leaves on the trees, and of Greedo.
Trak Nar is a self-taught artist, occasional writer, and editor. A lifelong Star Wars fan, she has amassed a sizable collection as much as her finances (and space to store it in) will allow. Her favorite characters are Greedo and Zuckuss. And Han shot first. One of the prides of Trak's collection is her Special Edition boxed set mainly for the reason that it had survived the full brunt of a house fire without even a smudge. That alone was enough to make Trak a believer of The Force.
Trak enjoys drawing comics and character designs, designing and building costumes and props, cosplaying, and writing. She sometimes serves as a creative consultant for her friends' writings. Interested in psychology and biology, Trak likes to write up various theories on character personalities and alien physiology.
That's what happens when you pull things outta your ass— you tend to come up with shit.
—Me, explaining some BS
Here's a sampling of what I've contributed thus far...
Trak's SWFanon Edits
Trak's SWFanon edit count
- Karlessh (Good Article)
- L337 Model BFG blaster rifle (Good Article)
- Pepan Manja (Featured Article)
- Tuffass (Featured Article)
- Bramblebriar Lane
- Breakfast in Bedlam
- Changing of the Gand
- CJ008: Only a Sith Deals an Absolute
- Comic jam
- The Devil You Know
- Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika audio drama
- Wasting the Day in Bedlam
- Bedacus-Lambrecht Correctional Facility
- Bucher's Quality Meats
- Coruscant Mental Health/Mental Retardation
- Department of Corrections (Coruscant)
- Durasteel Chef
- E-7 Mental Observation Unit
- Earth (CJ008)
- Hi-Max Unit
- The Law Offices of Kloos-Hunter & Naylimh
- L337 Model BFG blaster rifle
- Rhythm Divine
- Secure Needs Unit
- Shiv (weapon)
- Silent Assassin
- Special Response Team
- Swatara District
- WJDI (HoloNet channel)
Major Article Edits
- Dalek Cleaned and expanded the article with permission.
You and your disgusting pickled freaks! I hate them... I hate them!
—Dora, as she topples jars of preserved oddities
The following is a listing of the stuff I'm working on...