The user Sakaros has based the majority of his page creations off experience in Star Wars chat room RPGs, and took his user name from the surname of his favorite character, Tak Sakaros.
Sakaros is a Bureaucrat and is happy to help new users! Sakaros possesses particular knowledge about the sometimes-dauntingly complex Image Policy, and wrote this tutorial to help others with it. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask.
I started Star Wars RP all the way back in 1999, when The Phantom Menace came out. Since then, it's been an off-and-on hobby, and I've been blessed with a number of prodigiously talented writing partners, without whom I never could have created all the things I have.
For the past couple years, Fermata13, Jade-Starrz, and I have been working on a series of articles about the Golden Empire. What started as only 100 articles or so has blossomed into 600+, not including image files, plus another dozen or so edits to existing articles. Because our creativity tends to run free whenever we give it any slack in the leash at all, and because the course of writing an article tends to produce more related articles to be written and result in more on the to-do list when the first one is done than there were when we started, we've all "affectionately" nicknamed this gargantuan series of articles "the Hydra".
Or see them all in alphabetical order here.
I also dabble in writing fan fiction on occasion, usually because I came up with some backstory idea in RP or fanon articles that I wanted to flesh out fully (the Untitled New Sith Wars series being the glaring exception).
- Dispatches from the Golden Empire
- The Fall of Keltrayu
- The Final Judgment
- "It Takes Only One"
- Untitled New Sith Wars series
- "The Price of Knighthood"
- The Apprentice Trilogy
- Who You Are in the Dark
- The Devils Inside the Walls
- The Fog of War
- A Certain Point of View
- Danse Macabre
- The Force of Desperation Duology
- A Flow'r, Once Fallen
- Igniting the Stars
- The Liberator
- Grim Tidings
- Sins of the Father
- Moments of Truth
- Revenge of the Jedi
- A Bittersweet Homecoming
- Taken at the Flood
- The Heirs of Mizra
- The Will of the Force
- "Guardian Angel"
- "Bearing the Cross"
Favorites in the Star Wars universe
- Favorite All-Time Character: Grand Admiral Thrawn.
- Favorite Expanded Universe Character: Revan.
- Favorite Prequel Trilogy Character: Count Dooku.
- Favorite Original Trilogy Character: Darth Vader.
- Favorite Original Trilogy Starship: Executor.
- Favorite All-Time Superweapon: Sun Crusher.
- Favorite All-Time Starfighter: Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor
- Favorite Prequel Trilogy Faction: Jedi.
- Favorite Original Trilogy Faction: Empire.
- Favorite All-Time Species: Sith.
Character theme songs
For a long while now, I've come to associate various songs with my characters and the characters who interact with them. This is the list.
- Khrado Ragnos–"Night on Bald Mountain"
- Tak Sakaros–"Desperado" by the Eagles (and, toward the end of his life, "Better Than I Used to Be" by Tim McGraw)
- Khrado Sakaros–"Be Prepared" from The Lion King
- Marquand Sakaros–"Perfect" by Simple Plan
- Tariun Sakaros–"Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood, and "Travelin' Man" by Ricky Nelson
- Rin Sakaros–"Supergirl!" by Krystal Harris
- Keltrayu (for Rin)–"Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Atrelle Sovex–"If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
- Te`net Organi and Rayne Turgachia–"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
- Aearbo Manitani (for Nairasho)–"View from Heaven" by Yellowcard
- Delliak Sakaros–"Go the Distance" from Hercules
- Amina Sakaros—"Awesome As I Wanna Be" from My Little Pony: Equestria Girls — Rainbow Rocks
- Baylis and Kraffin Scytha–"Two Again" by Christian Burrows
- Kai Latra — Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach, and "Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kicker 5
- Nawsa Arodion and Jedossen e Solo – "Think of Me" from The Phantom of the Opera
- Zaella Sabir – "Believer" by Imagine Dragons
The galaxy template
Since there's been some interest, I've uploaded the image to the right. It's a "canon-friendly" image of the Star Wars galaxy; all of the planets pictured are canon planets (at least pre-Legends), and they're all placed as accurately as possible.
Anyone may use this image, subject to the following restrictions:
- You must have a registered account on Wikia. No "A Fandom user"s.
- You may only use the image on SWFanon. No use on any other sites.
- You may use portions of the image or the whole thing (for example, you want to zoom in on galactic east to make your own maps of Hutt Space). However, you must still credit me as below in Rule 4.
- You may modify the image to your heart's content (add planets, remove planets, add highlighting, change colors, whatever). No change is too little or too much. However, you must credit me as the original artist. In the "Source" section of the image information, something like
*This image used [[:File:Galaxy template.png|this stock image]] of the ''Star Wars'' galaxy created by [[User:Sakaros]]
- would be fine.
I reserve the right to specifically deny people who break the rules.
I deliberately stuck all the planet templates up in B2 so it would be easy to change; just fill in all the templates and the background with black when your image is done.
And that's it. You don't need to notify me if you use the image, but if you come up with something particularly creative, feel free to drop a message on my talk page so I can see it. Happy mapping.
- www.chatfirst.com - Where it all started
- www.wix.com/fermata13/narshaddaa - Where it went after that