THE STAR WARS FANON COLLABORATIVE WRITING PROJECT - RULES
- In order to contribute to the story, login to your Wikia account.
- If you do not have a Wikia account, you can create one here.
- Edit the story page to contribute.
- Start editing below the previous contributions by clicking "Edit," and then scrolling down to the end of the most recent contribution.
- By contributing to the story as a signed in user, you acknowledge your acceptance of the following rules, terms, and conditions.
- Each user is allowed to contribute TWO paragraphs (approximately seven sentences each) at a time.
- Do not edit again until at least TWO new users have contributed. In other words, there must be FOUR paragraphs between contributions from any one user.
- Contribute to the story in a linear fashion.
- Only add to the story section of the page. Do not alter the introduction or "rules" areas.
- You must leave your signature at the end of your contribution.
- Do not revert, delete, edit or alter an entry entered by another user. Respect the work of your fellow Wikia community members.
- Your story must focus on the characters and events of this particular narrative. Cassio Tagge and Davish Krail are the story's two canonical characters, and they cannot be killed due to appearing in later Star Wars stories. Other pre-existing Star Wars characters, events, and other story elements can be referenced, but keep this narrative at the forefront. That said, you may create a wholly original character specifically for this story.
- Please keep all entries PG-13 or under.
- Remember, this story is fictional. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. The inclusion of real persons, living or dead, is not allowed.
- Wikia Staff has the final say on edits. While we do not take editing user contributions lightly, if rules are broken, we reserve the right to change your story/contribution. We may also correct spelling, grammar, and flow in the final version of the story.
- Be aware that edit conflicts may occur. Before clicking "Publish," please save your work so that it will not get lost in case someone else is contributing to the page!
If any user is found to be in violation of these rules, we reserve the right to rollback/remove their contribution.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.