-Crash landing/finding Yoda
<Luke> Well, Artoo, there it is. Dagobah. I certainly hope he’s down there.
- *X-wing crashes through tree canopy*
- *Exits X-wing*
<Luke> *sarcastically* Oh yay, a swamp.
<Luke> You like swamps? What kind of droid are you?
<R2-D2> *whistles as he starts flying towards the shore*
<Luke> Because you can fly? What does flying have to do with swamps?
<R2-D2> *whistles as he spins a back flip*
- *Krayt dragon stands from swamp and eats R2-D2*
<Luke> Didn’t see that one coming.
- *R2-D2 flies through air from underwater, wailing*
<Luke> Guess krayt dragons don’t like droid. *jumps to mainland* You’re lucky. Now let’s find Yoda.
<Yoda> *jumps down from tree in front of Luke, without his cane* Yoda! You seek Yoda!
<Luke> Yes, I do. Do you know where to find him?
<Yoda> Know him? Kid, I’ve grown up with him since I was shorter than this tall. I’ve been his roommate for about as long, too.
<Luke> Ah. Can you take me to him?
<Yoda> Sure. Turn around.
- *Luke turns, Yoda jumps over Luke and lands, with his cane, facing Luke*
<Yoda> Informed, I am, that seek me, you do.
<Luke> What? Weren’t you just behind me?
<Yoda> Of course not. John, that was.
<Luke> Oh, ok. Anyway, I’m here to be trained as a Jedi.
<Yoda> Too old, you are.
<Luke> Oh. Ok, well, then, I have to go. There’s an Empire to fight out there, you know.
<Yoda> *drops walking stick* Wait!
<Luke> John! You’re back! But where did Yoda go?
<Yoda> He went back to his hut, but he doesn’t really want you to go. Follow me, and I’ll take you to his house.
<Luke> Lead on.
- *“John” and Luke approach Yoda’s house*
<Yoda> Let me go in and let him know you’re here.
- *“John” enters house and closes door. Opens door as Yoda again, with walking stick*
<Yoda> Here, you are. Pleased, I am. Passed the first test, you have.
<Luke> Thanks. Now what?
<Yoda> Now, start the training, we will.
- *Show Luke running with Yoda on his back, jumping over logs, rocks, etc. Cut to scene of Luke on one hand, lifting rocks. Cut to scene of Luke lifting X-wing, then lowering it back, then lifting it, lowering it, etc. Cut to open area*
<Yoda> Well, you are doing. Pleased, I am.