-Obi fights Vader
<Obi> That tractor beam was easy to disengage. Almost too easy…
<Vader> Master Obi-Wan!
<Obi> Master Anakin! Wait, that’s not right. Darth Vader!
<Vader> But I am Anakin.
<Obi> I know. But you’re a Sith! You destroyed the Jedi!
<Vader> Nah, the Jedi left on vacation. Either that or they retired…
<Vader> Yeah. You went to Tatooine, Yoda went to Dagobah, Master Windu went back to visit his family on Haruun Kal, Jedi 1 and Jedi 2 went and started their own families close to the start of the Clone Wars…
<Obi> Oh. So you want to practice your lightsaber skills? I’m a little rusty, and could use the practice.
<Vader> You know how well that turned out last time…
<Obi> This time there’s nothing to distract me, like Padmé going into labor.
<Vader> I suppose you’re right. And the practice won’t hurt my skills any, either. I’ve got to keep those sharp for the next time I have a life-or-disassembly duel.
- *Obi and Vader fight, Obi’s lightsaber turns off*
<Obi> That’s strange. It’s almost like it was…scripted. Do you believe in predestination?
- *Obi looks straight down at the lightsaber, which turns on. Obi turns into Force Ghost*
<Vader> I’d put you back together, but…you seem to have disappeared. All that’s left is a strange bluish hue.
<Force Ghost Obi> Curse you, curiosity! Hey, look, it’s Luke! Hi, Luke!
-Escape the Death Star
<Han> Was that Obi?
<Luke> Can’t be. He’s blue.
<Leia> Looks like Obi to me.
<Han> You know, kid, the Princess has a point. And besides, who else do you know that could be so…ditsy? Sorry, I normally reserve that word for teenage girls, but the Jedi seem to do that to people.
- *Leia looks at Luke, who is carrying her. Luke shrugs, then slaps Han, who falls apart like in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy*
<Luke> Sorry, about that, Han. If she had her body, she’d have done it herself. Chewie, help me put him back together.
- *Luke and Chewie reassemble Han*
- *Stormtroopers enter and start firing at the Falcon. Falcon crew shoots back, Luke shoots door controls and blocks Vader from entering. TK-421 is knocked over and loses his helmet*