-Anakin has dream
- *Anakin walks in. Sees Padmé. Young Luke comes out from behind her.*
<Young Luke> Daddy!
- *Cuts to Anakin.*
- *Pans over to see Obi-Wan next to Padmé, who is lying on the ground.*
- *Pans back over to see Anakin, who is know Darth Vader.*
- *Pans back to see Old Obi-Wan and Ep. VI Luke, both with lightsabers.*
- *Pans back to Anakin. Sidious enters.*
<Sidious> I can save her.
- *Anakin wakes up.*
- *Anakin walks off.*
-Council meets to send Obi-Wan to Utapau
- *Anakin walks in and sees only Yoda.*
<Yoda> You seem distressed, kid.
<Anakin> Master Yoda, the wise dyslexic one! You’re not talking funny!
<Yoda> I only speak that way when Masters are around.
<Anakin> But what about Qui-Gon Jinn, the benevolent Jedi Master?
<Yoda> He doesn’t count. He wasn’t on the Council.
<Anakin> So does Master Windu...?
<Yoda> No, he just plain can’t pronounce his s’s.
<Yoda> So what’s troubling you?
<Anakin> I had this weird dream last. You see, Padmé is pregnant and...
<Yoda> Oh! Congratulations!
<Anakin> Thank you. But in the dream she dies. Then I turn into this machine and I see my son with Master Obi-Wan. What does this mean?
<Yoda> It’s probably the future. It’s telling you that even though you may seem like your killing your wife, even though your child may rebel against you, you’ll still be a great father.
<Anakin> Yes, Master. Thank you.
- *Rest of council enters.*
<Yoda> What news do you bring to the council this time?
<Mace> General Grievoub hab been found on Utapau. I buggest Master Obi-Wan go.
<Anakin> Agree, I do.
<Yoda> Then Master Obi-Wan and I will leave at once. For in our hands, the fate of the galaxy rests.
- *Council dismisses.*