<Qui-Gon> Let’s go to Naboo
<Obi-Wan> There! An MTT.
- *QG + OW jump inside the MTT from the front. Two Droids walk up.*
<Droid> Don’t use that. It’s only partially done.
- *Zooms out to see it’s not finished. OW pops out of roof.*
<Obi-Wan> Master, this could be a problem.
<Padmé> No, I will never sign your peace treaty!
<Droid> Here’s a pen.
<Padmé> Well...since you asked nicely, sure I’ll sign your treaty!
- *Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan jump in and slice up droids*
<Padmé> What was that for? They really are nice mechanized embodiments of destruction once you get to know them.
<Qui-Gon> I am Qui-Gon Jinn, the benevolent Jedi Master, and this is my apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who can do an amazing Jedi Back Flip.
<Padmé> You ruined the Peace Treaty!
<Obi-Wan> We are here to save you.
<Padmé> Are you guys hearing a single thing I’m saying?
<Obi-Wan> Master Qui-Gon Jinn, the benevolent Jedi Master, we must get her back to Coruscant ASAP.
<Padmé> Apparently not.
<Qui-Gon> You are right, Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, who can do an amazing Jedi Back Flip. We must.
- *Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan look at Padmé…and close in on her.*
<Padmé> What? Why are you guys looking at me like that? No! Stay back!
- *A Caution sign appears warning viewers of the morbid violence that’s about to happen. Audience hears a brief struggle, then a popping sound.*
- *Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon exit room with Padmé’s head in their hands.*
<Padmé> No! Let me go! I’m not going!
<Obi-Wan> Master? Do you think we should bring the rest of the body?
<Qui-Gon> We won’t need it.
<Padmé> What about me? Maybe I need it.
- *Qui-Gon turns to look at Obi-Wan.*
<Qui-Gon> Do you hear something?