The voting policy of the Star Wars Fanon Wiki was established to create proper and fair voting for the entire Star Wars Fanon community. The policy requires all users to have a minimum of 50 mainspace edits. Furthermore, users must sign their votes, be in good standing with the wiki, logged in, and have only one account. Anonymous votes and sockpuppet votes will not be counted and users may not vote for or against themselves in nominations for UotM, Requests for Adminship, Bureaucratship or Rollback rights. Moreover, one cannot vote for their own articles in the Wiki Awards or the Short Story Contest. Users do, however, have the ability to withdraw their name or their article from contention.
Like all other policies of the Star Wars Fanon Wiki, any member of the community may enforce the voting policy, as long as it is done so properly.
- A user must have a minimum of fifty (50) mainspace edits
- A user must properly sign their votes, using four tildes (~~~~)
- A user must not use a sockpuppet to vote, under any circumstance
- A user must be logged into vote; anonymous (IP) votes will not be counted and are ineligible
- A user must be eligible to vote, meaning one has not had their voting rights revoked (banned from voting)
- A user cannot vote for or against themselves, or their articles, in nominations with the following exceptions: quote of the week, featured article, featured work and good article nominations