This is a list of ideas for users to refer to, if you are having trouble in finding a way to contribute on this Wiki.
One of the easiest things to do is to help in the improvement of an article!
Articles that need to be checked for spelling, grammar, and generally cleaned up, can be found here:
If you have an idea to put on a story, but don't want to make a new article, there are numerous articles that are allowed to be added to freely. They can be found here:
For more ideas similar to the ones above, see Category:Things to do.
If you want to add things to articles anyone can edit, try this!
This site is occasionally plagued by vandalism. If you wish, fix an article that has been obviously vandalized, and please follow the steps at Reverting Vandalism.
If you are a newcomer, you could create an account and/or userpage, to distinguish yourself to others in the community.
To create an account:
- At the very top right of the screen, there is an icon that says "Log in/Create account"
- Click the "Create account" button on the top of the new page
- Type your desired username and password in the text boxes provided (Please do not choose a username that is in any way offensive, provocative, or looks like another user's username)
- You will be logged in when you click the "Log in" button.
To create a userpage:
- You can click the redlink that shows your username where the "Create account" icon used to be
- Once the next page shows, click on the redlink that says "User:(your username)"
- An edit page will appear. Type information about your plans/projects or background information to introduce yourself.
- Click the "Show Preview" button at the bottom of the page to show what the new userpage will look like. Click the "Save Page" icon to create a userpage.
If you want to create an article, follow these easy steps:
- In the "Search" box at the left side of the screen, type the name of the desired article.
- Click "Search"
- At the top of the "Search Results" toolbar, select the redlink that shows the title of your desired article. (The tab will say "You searched for (Article title)"
- In the edit box, type what you wish to be in the article (do not add any unnecessary vulgar language, offensive proposals, or inhumane words/pictures. This will just result in you being banned.)
- Click the "Show Preview" button at the bottom of the page to show what the new article will look like. Click the "Save Page" icon to create an article.
Welcome to the Star Wars Fanon Wiki. We hope you enjoy it, and choose to join our work!