This page is a simplified ruleset, meaning it's a basic overview of all of Star Wars Fanon's policies.
- The Participation Guidelines overview expected behavior from users, such as: treating all other users with respect, not disrupting the wikia or the community chat room, and assuming good faith in all interactions.
- All pages must follow the relevant sections of the Article Guidelines, Layout Guide, and Content Policy.
- The Image Policy tells you how to source and license images you upload.
- The Editing Policy overviews what kinds of edits you can make to other peoples' pages, as well as the level of "ownership" you have over your own pages.
- The Blog Policy covers acceptable uses for your blog on Star Wars Fanon.
- The User Page Policy covers acceptable uses for your user page, as well as guidelines about Message Walls and signatures.
- The Voting Policy covers the requirements to participation in votes on Star Wars Fanon.
- Pages that do not meet the above guidelines, or spam or vandalism, may be deleted per the Deletion Policy.
- The Blocking Policy covers the potential consequences for violating the above policies.
If you ever have any questions about the above policies, feel free to ask in the Community Forum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.