Separatists may refer to:
- Confederacy of Independent Systems
- Confederacy of Independent Systems (Wardie1993)
- Separatists (Darth mavoc)
- Alsakan Separatists
- Confederate States of Earth and her allies of the Solar Confederacy, which were allied with the Confederacy of Independent Systems
- Martians loyal to the short lived insurrectionary Confederate Republic of Mars of 21 BBY, and her Martian Confederacy successor state founded in 19 BBY
- Onderonian Separatists, the followers of General Vaklu, who pushed for Onderon's secession from the Galactic Republic, and won the Onderonian Revolution, removing the Republic from Onderon.
- Leasathian Nationalists, led by Supreme General Diego Navarro, the Leasathian Nationalists fought the Leasathian Unionists over Leasath's membership of the Union of Earth States during the Leasath Civil War of 23 BBY-21 BBY, the Nationalists won the war and withdrew Leasath from the Union, joining the Confederate States of Earth shortly after.
- North Valandans who supported the Provisional Government of the Independent State of North Valand, and desired to see North Valand secede from the Union and join the Confederate States, as well as accepted Oliver Irton's claims of being the legitimate President of North Valand.
- The "Separatists", a faction of the Western States Confederacy, a military alliance between Conservative nations on Earth's Western hemisphere which was nominally a faction of the Union Senate, and the predecessor to the Confederate States, which sought see the WSC completely withdraw from the Union and govern itself, they were opposed by the "Compromisers".
|This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.