Eriadu City was the capital of the planet Eriadu during the years of the Galactic Republic. The city eventually became the capital of the entire Seswenna sector in the wake of the Seswenna Security Crisis. During the chancellorship of Anwis Eddicus, the city featured the Seswenna Hall, a large imposing structure that included an arena, concert hall, convention center, and luxury hotel. Just outside the city was the Eriadu City Naval Base, a mostly abandoned facility that was a relic of when the Republic had a full military. It was still used by the Judicial Forces and became a base of operations for Special Agent Evening Delwynn, when she began investigation into what became the Seswenna Security Crisis.
The city was divided into fifteen districts during the chancery of Anwis Eddicus. During this period, B'Rhea had suggested that they be increased to twenty-seven, dividing the districts even more along xenographic or economic lines.
- Bol Square, an almost exclusively commercial district built upon the former community of Bol Junction
- Cityfield Plains, a mixed-use, primarily residential district, originally established as Residential District 4.
- Commerce District, the center city of Eriadu City
- East End, an area immediately east of the Commerce District and adjacent to the naval base that was largely populated by ex-patriots
- Expansion North
- Fallia Hill, a middle-upper class residential area that strongly supported the Arrain Makila against B'Rhea
- Government District
- Mansion Hill, the wealthiest area of Eriadu City
- Northeast Industrial District, a mixed-use area that was 60% industrial
- Residential District 1, the residential area immediately north of the Commerce District
- Residential District 2
- Residential District 3, the most impoverished area of Eriadu City and most heavily populated by non-Humans
- South Bypass Industrial District
- The Sevens, a middle-lower class area of the city that was home to Casei Solus
- West Bypass Industrial District