The title Dark Lord of the Decreton Empire (also known simply as the Emperor or Ni in the early years) was the title bestowed upon the supreme ruler of the Sith Order of Decreto. Little is known about the responsibilities the title held but the power accessible through it was immense.
Throughout the galaxy the title of Dark Lord of the Sith became synonymous with that of Dark Lord of the Decreton Empire during the reign of Darth Abeonis, although they were fundamentally two different titles.
Known Dark Lords
- Konopka (4,997 BBY–4,000 BBY)
- Hekas-ni (4,000 BBY–3,964 BBY)
- Setal-ni (3,964 BBY–3,959 BBY) (de jure)
- Sam Sinays (3,959 BBY–3,938 BBY)
- Ater Phasas'a (3,938 BBY–3,820 BBY)
- Unnamed Dark Lord of the Decreton Empire (?–16 BBY)
- Lord Guerreiro (16 BBY–40 ABY)
- Darth Abeonis (43 ABY–121 ABY)
- Darth Proditor (121 ABY–128 ABY)
- Darth Krayt (129 ABY–?)
- Darth Mahina (?–214 ABY)
- Darth Wyyrlok (214 ABY–?)