The following events took place in 23 BBY.
- The Jedi attack the Masked Sith Lords
- Burt and Larry Drewton join the Republic Peace Keepers.
- Coo-Neo Crisis ravages Dontamo and Telos IV
- Richard Wiliams makes an executive order demanding Nortalia end negotiations with the self-declared Republic of Morivania.
- In response to the executive order, Nortalia invades and conquers the Republic of Morivania, ending the three month long Morivanian Rebellion, which began the previous year.
- Mace Windu reunites with Zeck Beth
- Cody Skywalker orders the construction of Eighth Fleet.
- Cody Skywalker launches Eighth Fleet to the Second Battle of Geonosis.
- Aneem is elected as viceroy of Dac.
- Sandyar Marek falls to the Dark Side.
- The Acrolian Star Empire is formed on Acrolis.
- Donathan Gerri becomes a padawan to Jedi Master Juko Fil.
- Founding of the Republic Inquisitorial Agency.
- Concerned with the actions of Richard Williams President Jean-Louis Picard, President of the Federal Republic of Erusea, spearheads the creation a unified faction of Conservative Western nations to combat President Williams' actions, this bloc is known as the "Western States Confederation" (WSC), tensions between the WSC and the rest of the Union would contribute to the start of the Earth Civil War. The WSC replaces the Traditionalist Faction
- In response to the Republic of Valand joining the WSC a faction of militant hard-line Union loyalists rebel in an attempt to force the secession of North Valand county from the rest of Valand.
- Human Tatooinian nationalist and former slave Gavran Markin founds the Twin Suns Separatist Brotherhood, which aims to free Tatooine from de facto rule by slave owning Hutts and have the planet join the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- Beginning of the Leasath Civil War between the Nationalists and the Unionists over the Democratic Republic of Leasath's status as a member state of the Union of Earth States, the U.E.S provides support to the Unionists, whilst the Western States Confederation provides support to Diego Navarro's Leasathian Nationalists, the war lasts until late 22 BBY.
- The Nationalists begin building the airborne fortress Gandr, the prototype of the Gandr-class Aerial Cruiser the Gandr enters service towards the end of the war and gives the Nationalists absolute aerial supremacy.
- Richard D. Pickman writes the song "The Union, Forever!" whilst serving in the Union Army's expeditionary forces to Leasath, the song later becomes the national anthem of the Union in 21 BBY.
- Several months after the Gandr began being built the sister ship of the Gandr enters production, the Gleipnir.
- Miguel Terrajo orders the building of the Culebre, a giant Railgun intended to wrest aerial superiority from the Nationalists, the partially-completed gun is abandoned at the end of the war and then completed by the new Nationalist government, becoming a big part of Leasath's air and naval defence.
- Bardok Dajo
- Berit Netimol on Rattatak
- Azin Ro'zka
- Jovik Omtar on Alderaan
- Mack Tawkaster
- Tarakus Prime on Tepagastra
- Rika Masina
- Damen D'Sote on Hullst
- Omrah Barada on Enaleh
- Yamlins on Coruscant
- Tia Tian on Coruscant
- Sklabn Starwarmth on Genesia
- Vassilis Zabat on Hellena
- Onu Korre on Veight Station
- Zenn Basorion on Corulag
- TK-117 on Coruscant
- Agkar Ulten on Corellia
- Zell Coo-Neo
- Sandyar Marek on the Frater Spaceport
- Darth Mykll on Coruscant
- Drishe on Chilan
- Keldan Inijic Sazjo on Nal Hutta
26 BBY 25 BBY 24 BBY - 23 BBY - 22 BBY 21 BBY 20 BBY
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.